Saturday, July 2, 2022

Only God could have brought me out

 April 11 2021.

This time last year Marc was working from home because I wasn’t stable enough to be alone. He was watching my every move and we were broken, so broken. I’m still somewhat broken but not the kind of broken mess that I was.

The enemy thought he had me, but Jesus was bigger and He brought me through.
He never left me, even on the darkest nights, even when I thought He had and I cursed him for it. He knows how often I doubted Him. Still He stayed with me.
Im thankful for hope, for new days and new seasons. I have joy at times, I have desires and I have my life.
ONLY God could have brought me out of that place. I couldn’t save myself. At the time I didn’t think He could either. Still He stayed.
I haven’t forgotten the past. I wish sometimes I could but I pray that I remember less of the broken and hopeless and more of the saved and loved, as time goes on.
My biggest prayer is that I never have to go to that place again. Thankfully I’ve got Jesus no matter what’s in my future. Grateful He’s still loving me through everything

No comments:

Post a Comment