Thursday, February 4, 2010

My feelings do NOT equal the truth.

Help me Jesus to get that in my head!! I'm so driven by my feelings and at the moment I'm feeling kinda sick of myself! My mind has been on overdrive the last 2 days... and now here I am, sigh. Sometimes I just wish I could decide what I think or want to feel, and make it happen. I'm overwhelmed with all that I need to change, all that I've missed with my kids and husband and if/how I'll be better in the future. I'm hearing Jesus whisper to me...
Slow down Becky, rest in Me, relax, try to be positive and move forward, let me quiet you with My love, heal, and work and be all that you need right now. I am your Saviour, your Bright Morning Star. I don't feel worthy of Him today.
I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have shared with everyone, that maybe now you guys really do see how crazy I am, and that I should just go back inside my own little world and shut people and things out. I know it's just my pride to want to look good and my insecurities. AHHHH why can't I just see the truth and be ok? Please tell me I AM ok. I worry so much about what people think, yet I know in my heart that my expectations are for Jesus and Jesus alone.
Jesus is going to help me move forward and I'm receiving this diagnosis as one of His means of helping me surrender to Him and let Him be what I need.
I'm going to Praise Jesus right now, because regardless of what I'm feeling and even though I really don't understand things right now...I know these things to be TRUE:
Jesus loves me with a crazy passionate love that I can't imagine, beyond my wildest dreams or desires to be loved.
Jesus created me and He knows me. He formed me in His fashion and I AM already who He says I am as He's transforming me from Glory to Glory becoming a reflection of Him, as I again and again chose to die to myself, and live for Him.
He wants a relationship with me.
He created me so that I can glorify Him and allow my life to be a flowing vessel that points the lost to Him.
He loves me with an everlasting love. He doesn't require certain changes before I can come to Him or be loved by Him.
He takes what we give Him of ourselves, all of us.
He wants all of us for all of Him.
He loves to bless me. He loves to see my heart jump at the sight of my sweet kids. He loves to see me discover new ways that He is alive and true and living in and around me.
His power is bigger and greater than all these things around me.
That our battle is not against flesh and blood but against the spiritual realm, and that He has given me all I need for life and Godliness.
He has given me a new name and He's constantly is wooing me to Himself.
With God ALL things are possible.
He IS my Healer, my Counselor, My Redeemer
He is healing and changing me, because His promises are true and He always follows through with what He says he will do.
We are more than conquerers through Him.
His blood has power and covers me.
God is worthy of all my praise, all my heart, all my thoughs, all my time, all my desires. He is worthy to be my everything, even when I feel it's nothing, He receives me.
God is a Good God, the One and Only God, and He's Mine!
God is with me, He is mighty to Save, He takes great delight in me and quiets me with His love (PRAISE GOD!!!) and rejoices over me with singing.
The Lord is my portion.
He is enough for me.
He will keep us in perfect peace, who's mind is stayed on Him.
He has a plan for my life, and gives me hope and a future.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
My children are a blessing from God.
Great is God's faithfulness.
He will restore the years the locust have eaten.
He gives beauty for ashes, strength for fear, gladness for mourning, peace for despair.
He restores the joy of my salvation.
He gives us all we need through the armor of God to withstand temptations.
He has a place for me in Heaven.
He receives our praises.
He hears our prayers and answers them.
He is my Jehova Jeriah my provider!
His strength is perfected in my weakness.
Through Him I can fight and overcome my flesh.
I can live a holy and acceptable live through Him.
He uses me in my weaknesses.
He is everything and all I need.
He is enough for me.
His Spirit is alive in me.
The Holy Spirit is my comfort, my guidelight to Jesus, and gives me power.
He is my all in all, my Abba Daddy, and my best friend.

WHOOHOOOO God is so Good!!! I love Him so much and Know He is and will make me more like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment