Friday, February 19, 2010

Going on a date with my Hubby tonight!

We didn't go out for Valentines Day since my Dad and his wife were visiting. Tonight we are going to Movie Tavern to see the "Valentines Day" movie and eat dinner. My mom is keeping the 3 girls and a friend Susan is babysitting the 3 boys. YAY! Can't wait. I love getting out with Marc and it's been awhile.
I have a headache today and I feel a little dizzy. This is my hardest week of the month, trying to stay focused on Jesus and not think negatively. Hoping I do better this month.
I'm going to start going to counseling with M.M., I really respect and appreciate his sensitivity to the Spirit and His wisdom. I think it will be good to have someone to process and help me grow and move forward positively.
Enjoying my babies today. They are so fun! Abby (almost 4) and John-Marc (almost 2) cleaned the bathroom for me today. Well um according to them. They got wipes out of the wipe container and when I asked them to come out of the bathroom Abby informed me that they were cleaning the bathroom for me. ;o) I just had to go in the other room. I can only imagine what they did to "clean". I know I heard the toilet flush 4 times in about 5 minutes. (John-Marc's favorite toy!) Gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment