Monday, February 28, 2011

Continuing to give thanks for God's grace gifts...

Counting to 1000, because all the little gifts add up and they focus our hearts on the Gift Giver.
#308-321

The Word of God that's alive and God speaks through His Word to me.

God's outstretched arms.

Fellowship with close friends.

Hope in Marc's eyes about the future.

Asking the hard questions and knowing God hears us.

The beauty of second and third and ongoing chances.

Little ones arms and sweet fingers peeking from the sides of daddy's waist as they hug him.

Laughter

Organized kitchen counters

Sarah's excitement at getting a letter from grandma.

Reading love letters from when Marc and I were dating and engaged.

The fierce Love of a father's pursuit of His lost children.

A mama's lap of comfort for a little one with a fever.

God's goodness even in the dark times.

I have more to count, but it's time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. I’m here from Ann’s – and I know it’s Wednesday and Multitude Monday was – well – Monday – but I am determined to keep reading these – what – 40,000 gratitude linkies…

    And I come to yours and I am smiling. “because all the little gifts add up and they focus our hearts on the Gift Giver.” – amen.

    And I always pick a favorite from the list – and mine today, from yours is: God's goodness even in the dark times. (because I know that storms bring rainbows – just have to keep our eyes on the God of the waves – not the waves)

    It was really nice reading you today.

    God Bless and keep you and all of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig what a precious thing to read and reply to everyone's gift lists. Your reply blessed me. ;O) I like the "keep our eyes on the God of the waves, not the waves". I'm going to remember that.
    Hope you have a wonderful grace filled week.

    ReplyDelete