Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Annamarie! I LOVE you.

Annamarie has been an incredible blessing in my life (as well as her husband Hal and her precious 5 kids). I consider the Hamilton family as my 2nd family and I have learned so many things through their love for me and through their love for their kids. Annamarie spent many hours talking with me, praying with me, crying with me, giving me support and encouragement. She gave of herself deeply and through her love I have many precious memories of God's love and grace for us. God used this family to help me discover who I am and who God is and how I am in Jesus. They prayed for me and ministered to me in a way that drew me towards God's tender love. To me she is a beautiful example of what it looks like to be a woman of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment