Sunday, February 21, 2010

sigh

It's 10:15 am, the house is quiet, the family is at church, and here I am AWAKE after having been awake from 1:30am to 7am AHHHHH why can't I sleep. I got up and took my meds an hr ago, that doesn't help to sleep but I know I need to take them around the same time everyday. My blood pressure was low and great this morning. we'll see how it does today but I'm wishing I hadn't called the Dr. yet. I wonder if my blood pressure went up because of the vertigo/nausea/head stuff on the way to the eye Dr. (35min. drive). Ugh, I guess my meds are the cause of it all anyway... I just don't know which med. When I look online they both say they can have those side effects. Blah!
I wish I had went to church now, but I was afraid of getting the dizzy vertigo stuff on the way there or back. Once it starts it lasts all day.
Oh well off to spend my own time with Jesus in my bed, and hopefully sleep. I miss my family today. Please pray I get better quickly. This is discouraging. I know God has a plan. I know He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment