Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can't sleep

It's 4:30 am and I haven't been able to sleep since 2 pm. I figured I'd get up and check the tv to see if the kids have school today. Nope another snow day. They'll be so excited!
It's frustrating to need sleep so badly and not be able to sleep. I woke every 15min. or so from 12am on and then at 2am I just couldn't go back to sleep. I'm not even thinking about much. Often it's my mind keeping me awake but I think lately it's just been the change and addition of meds. Wellbutrin is helpful for several things.. ADD, helps the anti-depressant work better, helps me get up and go when I'm so down but right now I think it's also preventing me from sleeping. I'm going to call my Dr. tomorrow. They encouraged me to call anytime and said the actual Dr. (there are 3 in the practice) will call me back which is really nice.
Back to *try* to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment